1. Funny story - I have a job, running the back office of the bar I always get drunk in. How did I get this job? By being drunk and adorable. No really.
2. Pro-tip: Book clubs don't suck if you have your meetings at the only gig in town that makes 4 dollar frozen margaritas.
3. BBC Copper is starting to lose me.
Annie rescuing herself was awesome, her continued insistance on trying to have a sexual relationship with Kevin? It's gone into the realm of nauseating. I don't know if this is there form of realism or what, but in this instance it's just uncomfortable.
4. I have - in the past week - bought 4 different things in the shade of Oxblood. I try not to fall for color trends, I try not to fall for trends in general, although my roommate did have to talk me down from buying velvet leggings, a hard ledge to climb off of, (in Burgundy, as crazy oxblood lovers do), BUT BURGUNDY IS THE BESTEST. AND, it will still go with my hair when I decide I no longer want to be blonde (I'm not sure this will ever happen, but at least I will be prepared).
5. In more tv show news: I am watching Vegas for Jason O'Mara - my summation? Needs more Jason O'Mara. I still have to watch the pilot for Chicago Fire, which I am only watching because it looks like softcore porn.
6. The only way I'm fannish right now is imagining a happily ever after Ben/Sammy universe where they're raising Nate together, or dirty dirty Captain Stacy(Dennis Leary)/Peter Parker porn. I even like Gwen and still want disturbing porn. SIGH. Why must my brain make this so fucking difficult?