It's very romantic.
Okay, so now that you want to kill me for being gooey, I thought I'd be totally narcisstic and talk about myself. Four words. I Am So Talented. No really, I got myself to Davis without directions. And my passenger has never been to California before this, so it certainly wasn't with her help.
Also, why are there so many amazing movies coming out for the rest of 2008?
1. Stop Loss (which I've been waiting for since January of last year, GO BACK THROUGH MY ENTRIES, YOU WILL FIND THE POST)
2. Prince Caspian (Ugh, I get stuck in front of that damn poster
3. Speed Racer (oh man, I'm going to pee myself when this comes out, even if Emile looks totally wooden)
4. Mamma Mia! (SHUT URP, IT WILL BE AMAZING, YOUNG PEOPLE IN LOVE AND COLIN FIRTH)
5. The Forbidden Kingdom ("He has no kung fu...NONE!" or Jackie Chan and Jet Li in the same freakin' movie)
6. Indy (even as Max points out he looks totally photoshopped)
7. Son of Rambow (this movie is my soul)
8. Run Fatboy Run (EEEEEEEE Simon Pegg)
9. Iron Man (JALDjDLFKJDLSKJLKJFDjfalkjdfds)
10. Get Smart
11. Wanted (the Jolie and the McAvoy)
12. The Dark Knight (EEEEEEEEEEE)
THE LIST GOES ON.