|[||mood|||||involved in the music||]|
|[||music|||||Right now Positivity by Suede is playing||]|
I've been listening to so much Glam Rock music--from Roxy Music to Suede (does Velvet Underground count too?). It's been nice. Really nice. My current playlist is basically:
1. Attitude (which I just realized ended episode 408 of Queer as Folk, that made me laugh) and Beautiful Ones both by Suede
4. All the Young Dudes and All the way to Memphis both by Mott the Hoople
5. Virginia Plain-Roxy Music
6. Suffragette City and Boys Keep Swinging-both by David Bowie
7. Heroin-Velvet Underground
8. Sweet Jane-Lou Reed Version (technically the Velvet Underground version) and the Mott the Hoople version (they don't sound very different you know)
Also randomly I'm So Sorry by Morrisey, Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones, Disco 2000 by Pulp, A lot of the Hives, AC/DC, and Carry on Dancing by Savage Garden has been playing. Goodness, a few months will mark the 7th anniversary of the first time I heard Savage Garden . . .the fact that I know that is a little scary.
So Colleen and I hung out today after soccer practice. That was nice even if it was only for a few hours. We don't really do much together anymore, because she's so busy with APUSh. Everybody should tell Colleen to lighten up. I know she doesn't want to hear me say this, but I didn't have THIS much trouble with it. Granted I hear Mr. Kelly has made the class harder this year (which is insane, how much harder can it get?)
to whom it may concern . . .Rod Stewart was some how wrongfully included in the annals of Glam Rock history! WHAT THE FUCK!!! Fucking Rod Stewart sings "Some guys have all the luck", how is that glammy? that's just here, have a tissue and shut up!