My new favorite Marshall-ism: "Apparently your 'stang is endangering me."
Mary gets a new car so that Marshall can sit in it. I love it. ALSO, I love how they just wrote Faber off. Hah, he doesn't even get a couple of episodes to cockblock Marshall. Although, I'm not loving Marhsall's new love interest. I'm sorry, but she is annoying. It's not just Mary's irascible self.
I do however like the new marshal who bakes. I miss Elizabeth, but she'll do.
2. Occasionally the rare meme does grace these pages. It should be finished in a day or so. If you would like to play, here's where you can.
1. Comment to this post with "I surrender!" and I'll assign you the basis of some TV show idea. (post-apocalyptic scifi-fi drama, fantasy, noir gumshoe pulp, criminal procedure...IN SPACE, historical drama WITH WEREWOLVES, etc.).
2. Create a cast of characters, including the actors who'd play them.
3. Add in any actor photos, character bios, and show synopsis that you want.
4. Post to your own journal and/or the isurrendered community on DW or LJ.
I've been working on mine pretty nonstop. It shows you how obsessive I am. I think I'm going to come up with a soundtrack too. Uh, yeah, don't look at me.
3. I have more music for you! Also, please comment if you take it. I appreciate it.
Download "Crystal Sounds" by Thirteen Senses
Thirteen Senses is one of my favorite bands. This is their first new album in a LONG TIME. And they killed it! It is so good. I've been zoning out on the subway listening to it. Favorites include "Reputation," "Out There," and "Home." Also, the files are in m4a. I hope that won't be a problem for anybody. I was too lazy to convert them.